Email Marketing 2014: Grow your list & get steady traffic
Step-by-step practical guides to grow your list, get steady traffic and measure your Return On Investment
THE step-by-step Comprehensive Guide to building an email list and creating emails your subscribers actually WANT to open!
No fluff, no out-dated information, just practical knowledge for the digital and affiliate marketer.
In this course I teach you:
- What types of emails there are and when to use them
- The importance of Lead Nurturing and how you can start using it
- How to write an effective Subject Line
- The way to think about structuring the Call To Action
- How to choose an Email Marketing System that won't break the bank
- What you should look out for BEFORE sending a newsletter
- What to measure and how to improve those metrics before and AFTER you send the email
- How to ethically grow your list using FREE, easy to use and time-tested techniques and tools for effective Email Marketing
- Why your subscribers become uninterested and how to solve this issue
- What SPAM is and how to avoid it
- How to avoid the Promotions Tab in Gmail
- About the 2015 Trends for performance-based Email Marketing
Because this is a Comprehensive Course, it's around 4 hours, with easy to navigate sections. You can skip over the ones you're not quite interested in, but I'm pretty sure you'll still learn something from each section, no matter how much of an Email Marketing Expert you are.
I created this course to shed some light on the newest, most effective techniques and tools, with a focus on growing the list and learning all about your leads.
One thing I've been passionate about all my life is teaching others what I have learned, in order to improve their existence. I've started down this road years ago, creating magazines, ebooks, videos, trainings and books.
I love about social media (I wrote a book on it - How to avoid failure (but not necessarily succeed) on Amazon), I'm double certified in Google AdWords and I currently work in a Digital Agency - I spend most of my days between Excel, Keyword Planner and Power Editor.
Learning about Facebook Pages and Facebook Ads was a very rewarding process, as I was accumulating a lot of knowledge really fast and I could test out minor changes. I became fascinated ever since I started talking directly to Facebook Ads Managers and had the opportunity to write guest posts for blogs, like FBPPC.
I'm always interested in learning new things and looking for new ways to bring value to the people around me. This is one of the reasons I've joined AIESEC - the largest student organization in the world, where I've been able to lead a very dedicated team, as an Advertising Responsible. This has been one of the most fulfilling experiences I've been through.